What can you do to take part in new abiogenesis experiment - the most challenging one : discovering the origin of life
At present, we are planning to conduct experiments at NTU KHPI using equipment of Laser Laboratory (obviously insufficient). Therefore, you have a chance to participate in solving the most fascinating riddle of nature! We need:
- sealed enclosures of installations with transparent windows or parts of walls, with gas, light-guiding and electrical connectors, all of these made of possibly more inert materials (stainless steel, glass, ceramics);
- gases concentration meters and solenoid valves for nitrogen, ammonia, carbon dioxide, methane, etc., preferably with a computer interface;
- optical spectrometers for recording low concentrations of organic substances, simply spectrometers from UV to IR with computer interfaces;
- Peltier refrigerators;
- digital pressure sensors;
- all the above items should be sterilizable, i.e. withstand heating in a humid atmosphere (up to at least 150-200°C).
- methods for calculating convection dryers (the connection between humidity distribution and the power of refrigerator/heater pair, their temperatures, the area of open water surfaces and geometry of our "dry room").
Firms and organizations that have provided anything from the described here or any other help will get the opportunity:
- to be advertised in the process of the planned streaming-translation of the experiment, and on this site in the process of its preparation;
- participate in the patenting and/or production and sale of the developed installations.
All equipment provided can be returned after the experiment is over.
And the last but not least - money. The more ready equipment, materials and money we find, the easier it will be for us to get a grant for everything else.
You may donate in USD to Visa card # 4731185607256671, EUR - to 4149497873209391, UAH - 4731219103898825.
This is all an outline in zero approximation, everything will be clarified later.